Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Welcome

Fellow Nurse Liaison:

Thanks to everyone who participated in our Nurse Liaison meeting yesterday. I am confident that we have identified a clearer vision for who we are and where we are going. I look forward to staying in touch with everyone via our Nurse Liason blog.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Good job, Valerie. I look forward to some dialogue via Blog.

My good news today is that I heard from the Exec Director of NC Komen and she is excited about having a liaison with NCNA. More to come after I meet with the appropriate person to discuss building a relationship. This one took a long time and required the right person in the right job to reach fruition; but, it happened and I'm thrilled.

FYI, my strange signature is because I have a family blog and I'm not sure how to change it...

Sheila Englebardt

Victoria said...

Hi Grandma Sheila, Valerie and other colleagues in this Nurse Liaison group!

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this group!

My good news is that JUST YESTERDAY (how serendipitous it that?), I received an email from the Executive Director of NAMI-NC and she asked me for help! Now, mind you, we have already established a relationship and she did attend one of the NCNA Council of Psychiatric Mental Health Nurses (PMHN) in Advanced Practice executive meetings...she made the point that she "remembered" that we were interested in helping and wanted to know if I could put her need on our agenda!

How are others getting along? Have a great day...
Victoria Soltis-Jarrett